Collaborate and Mediate, LLC
I am not currently doing mediation work. You can search for a certified mediator in your area on the Washington Mediation Association website. Or you can find your county's local Dispute Resolution Center on the Resolution Washington website, along with general information about mediation.
During the pandemic, I pivoted my focus to help my community address the affordable housing crisis. You can find eviction prevention resources to help with rental assistance, legal aid and mediation on the Housing Solutions Network website.
Previously, I've worked with families, students, groups and individuals in a variety of supportive roles. I've served as as a mediator, coach, consultant, and educator.I've mediated
- Private cases for individuals and families in the Seattle area and in Port Townsend.
- Civil rights cases for the Seattle Office for Civil Rights through the City of Seattle Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
- Workplace cases for the King County Office of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Special education cases through Sound Options Group, paid for by the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction.
- Small claims disputes in King County District Court in Seattle and in South King County.
- Family and community cases at the King County Dispute Resolution Center (KCDRC).
Through mediation, I help people listen to each other's perspectives, examine misunderstandings, explore options, negotiate solutions, and create durable agreements.
I am a certified mediator through the Washington Mediation Association (WMA) and a graduate of the King County Dispute Resolution Center's rigorous 16-month mediation practicum program. I have mediated 125 cases since 2012.
You can also search for a certified mediator in your area on the Washington Mediation Association website.